Saturday, June 27, 2009

I'm on my way...

Hello Blog World…I promised lots of updates on my multi-city vacation so ‘look out’ here comes the first one. At this very moment I am sitting next to my mother in First Class on American Airlines flight #712 bound for New York - LaGuardia. We have about 1.5 hours left on this flight before we reach the “Big Apple.” I am a bit disappointed though, I rented some newly released movies from iTunes and for some reason the sound is so low we aren’t able to hear it over the roar of the two Rolls-Royce twin turbine engines powering our flight. One point of clarification…the music stored on my laptop – perfectly fine, it comes through loud and clear. No clue what’s going on? Let’s hope that I find time tonight to watch the Curious Case of Benjamin Button since the iTunes rental expires in 24, well now 23 hours and 26 minutes. We have so much to do while in New York and Tennessee. I have been to NYC before, and this time I hope to be able to do all of the things my Father and I weren’t able to squeeze into our schedule. Also, this time I am hoping that NYC has somewhat calmed down, we were there only months after the September 11 terrorist attacks and the everyone was still on edge: automatic assault rifle toting police, closed streets, closed tourist attractions, debris and ruble still left on the site of the World Trade Center’s…

Lastly, is it just me, or does SkyMall have this most awesome, eccentric, and handy items ever?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment