Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Piano Man...

As you all know I like most every genre of music out there; and, Christian music is no exception. The most notable exception to this rule is Reggae, and there are a few others but I’m not going to get into all of them. On to the point of my blog post, not sure how many of you know this, but I took two years of piano lessons. Cut to 15 +/- years later and I can’t play a lick. I ran across this amazing original arrange of As the Deer composed by a gentleman on youtube.com. Check it out; it’s so original and inspiring.



Once I change jobs, and my work schedule settles down somewhat, I fully intend to take up piano lessons again. This is no joke; I would love to be able to play the piano. While I understand this isn’t a terrible easy task, it’s not an impossible one either. Hard work and practice will pay off, along with a good teacher.

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to take guitar lessons for years. Maybe we can both learn and form a band! We'll be the best-dressed band around.

    ReplyDelete