Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hangover

After church today, Tay and I went to lunch, and then to see Hangover. Lunch was great and so was the movie! If you haven’t seen Hangover, run, don’t walk to a theater near you. It was hilarious, but let me say this; it is most definitely not a movie for children. If you have ever been to Vegas you will most undeniably relate to the various melees in the movie. Don’t take my word, check it out for yourself. Since we went to the movies I was able to see the previews of upcoming feature films. I am by no means a ‘movie buff’ but I can honestly say that I want/plan to see all but one of the movies previewed. I’ll give you a sneak peak below…

The Final Destination – even though this lineage of movies totally freaks me out, I’ve seen them all. This final installment appears to be just as unique and captivating as its predecessors. I thoroughly enjoyed both Final Destination 1 & 2.

The Proposal – I’m sure that you have seen the theatrical trailer for this movie set to be released in a few days. I just hope that all of the funny parts of the movie haven’t been showcased in the trailer. It looks funny, let’s just hope it is.

Orphan – this movie terrified me, and as many of you know I don’t really watch scary movies, but I want to see this one. This movie isn’t really a “blood and guts” type of movie. It’s more of a suspense/thriller, a mosaic of twists and turns left for you to deduce and put together – if you will.

Bruno – this movie is really an assault on the general publics’ intelligence, but I want to see it none the less. It looks funny as hell, and if you saw Borat you'll know what I’m talking about. It was so stupid it was funny and Bruno appears to be just the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment