Monday, June 1, 2009

I'm just saying...

I’m a celebrity – GET ME OUT OF HERE

That has to be the most stupid show; furthermore, Heidi and Spencer Pratt have to be the two most ill-bred, uninformed, self-seeking, spoiled, preposterous, and egotistical human beings on the face of the earth. They made me nauseous just watching their shenanigans in the jungle. It really disgusted me the way that Heidi “proclaims” to be a hardcore Christian person. Saying a prayer about everything: the bugs, her dry shampoo spray, the heat, the fire, her dumb ass husband, the list went on and on. As a real Christian person, I know that there are things that I do, that I shouldn’t, things I say, that I shouldn’t, things I drink in excess, that I shouldn’t. Anyway, in my opinion she appears to be a total charlatan when it comes to being a Christian, and being a Christian myself I know that I shouldn’t judge others. So let me close my post at that.

Flight 447

I’ve been following this story since it was communicated this morning. As someone who flies a lot this is both saddening and terrifying. The Airbus airplane which departed Rio de Janeiro at 7:03 am bound for Paris France is missing. There is so much that is unknown about the Air France plane, it’s just such a tragic event. I have to say this though, I really disagree with French President Nikolas Sarkozy and how he handled the situation. He met with the families of the 228 people aboard the flight telling them “there is little hope that they will be found alive.” While I understand that more than likely their family members were killed in an unfortunate chain of events, I don’t think that I would personally have told them “there is little hope their loved ones will be found alive.” Until they are found lifeless – there is hope, no matter how little, no matter how slim the chance, there is hope. If it were me, I would have taken a totally different approach. I’m just saying…

No comments:

Post a Comment