Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Upcoming blog posts…

I know my devout blog followers wait, each day, with bated breath for a new and exciting blog post from ‘moi.’ While I don’t have time tonight, I've been keeping a log of musings/tirades I wish to elaborate on.

  • My absolute hatred of Spencer & Heidi, and their mockery of the Christian faith.
  • Yet another birth by the inbred Duggar family, for more info on the Duggars, please see my fellow blogger Telle’s post entitled “Televised Motherhood.”
  • Chipotle meat selection practices.
  • What I believe to be my newest TV obsession – NYC Prep.
  • My upcoming vacation; I’m flying with my parents to New York City, then Tennessee, then Memphis in two weeks.
  • My all too often lapse(s) in common knowledge.
  • My suspicion of Barak Obama and his transparency polices regarding White House Visitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment