Sunday, June 7, 2009

Another successful weekend!


This was another busy, yet successful weekend. Saturday I got up early and went to Park Place for a car wash. From there I drove out to my parent’s for lunch with them prior to my nephew Jeremy’s first birthday party. Jeremy turned one on June 5th. It’s so hard to believe it, it seems like just yesterday I was making fun of his “Michelinesque” appearance straight from the hospital, what’s even hard to believe is that my niece Julie is 6! I can clearly still remember the morning she was born…seems like just yesterday. Anyway, Jeremy had a good birthday, full of LOTS of cake and icing and presents. Isn't he handsome!

Sunday morning began with church, then lunch. From lunch I came back and cleaned the apartment from head to toe. I even hung some curtains that I’ve been trying to get around to for 10 months now. I am by no means a procrastinator. I’m not 100 percent satisfied with the end result of the curtain story, but the progress made was none the less a vast improvement over the plain wall and wood blinds. I’m going to think about how I want to proceed, a valance, a new rod, totally new curtains… Lastly, I gave Wester Man a bath. Now, I’m watching the final segment of the ‘The Last Templar,’ and gearing up for what appears to be a very busy week at work.

1 comment:

  1. Jeremy is a handsome boy.

    I like the curtains, they give the window interesting texture.

    ReplyDelete