Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tuesday’s random ruminations

I’m sooo tired. Tonight was the second “Community Budget Forum” meeting in a series of four and growing. Not only do we have to work at the meetings, we have to pack up and load and unload all the charts, easels, supplies, etc. My feet hurt from standing, and I honestly don’t know if these meetings make the City Manager’s job easier or more difficult. I’ve also got a very busy day ahead of me tomorrow; it’s a council action agenda.

The Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien – sucks. I’m so over it. Bring Jay back.

Kendra – sucks. I could only stomach her in short segments on Girls Next Door, and now an entire show of her – too much.
Little Couple - artistic greatness.

The new Taco Nachos from Jack in the Box are de’lish. You should try them…soon. Also, since we are on the topic of healthy foods, the Mini Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches, also from Jack in the Box, are great.

Kobe Bryant is on fire here lately. Even though the Lakers lost to the Magic in the most recent finals game, Kobe has seriously ‘earned his keep,’ so to speak. I am really awed with his God given athletic abilities. Makes me wonder, was I not paying attention in line when God was handing out special abilities. I honestly don’t think that there is any one thing/ability that I can do better than anyone else on Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment