Thursday, November 26, 2009

SO Thankful...

On this beautiful Thanksgiving Day, I’m in awe of how many things I have to be thankful for in my life. First, my family and friends have their health and happiness about them. Second, in such uncertain economic times, both my family and I have not only jobs, but good jobs. We’re able to put food on the table, and clothe ourselves without issue. So many in this world aren’t… Third, is that I was born an American and can live a free life. Doing what I want, saying what I want, and serving the God I want.

In a world where so many things can and do go wrong, I’ve been blessed with an almost picture perfect life. Though, I complain and bemoan more times than necessary , and all too often get caught up in this materialistic world – I’m truly thankful for the life that God has blessed me with.

No comments:

Post a Comment