Sunday, November 22, 2009

Mas Comida

I’ve finally figured out what I’m taking to my family Thanksgiving – nothing too crazy. I will do a much better job of research and preparation for the upcoming Christmas holiday. I’ll keep you posted on it, though.

Thursdays Grub:
Dinner Salad (complete with iceberg and romaine lettuce, spinach, purple cabbage, purple onions, carrots, peppercinni peppers and croutons. All of which (minus the peppers) are organic and from the farmers market.

Buttermilk Pie (Traditional & Chocolate)

Homemade Cranberry Sauce

Oh, and how could I forget, the most important thing – THE WINE!

I hope that everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday, and remembers to truly think about all of the great people/opportunities/things we have in our lives to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment