Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Playlist

I know I’m probably the only nerdy person in my clique of friends that watches Nightline, but I really enjoy this news magazine program. Its new stories range from breaking news, to new and emerging trends through inspiring stories of hope and faith. One segment that Nightline runs a couple of times a week is called “Playlist.” During Playlist, Nightline interviews celebrities and asks them for their playlist so to speak, a total of eight songs (new or old) that are always loaded on their iPOD or songs that will make them stop channel surfing in the car and listen - no matter what. The most recent people profiled on Nightline Playlist were: Norah Jones, Jason Mraz, Michael Buble, and Carrie Underwood…
So without further adieu, Dallasite’s Playlist:

1-Stranger in my house – Ronnie Milsap
2-Tempted – Squeeze
3-Chemical Party – Gavin DeGraw
4-Cherry Bomb – John C Mellencamp
5-Tea for the Tillerman – Cat Stevens
6-Arms of a woman – Amos Lee
7-Ten feet away – Keith Whitley
8-Hands Open – Snow Patrol
Bonus Track: Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley

I really wish Nightline allowed you to pick about 800+ songs. I feel that’s really the number I would need to do my individual musicality justice. Who knows, maybe one day I’ll be able to do the Playlist segment on Nightline for real!

No comments:

Post a Comment