Sunday, November 1, 2009

My "Bucket List"

Time seems to be flying by here lately, it seems as though once I hit age 21, someone switched the time progression switch from Low to Turbo. It’s really out of control, but then again, what can you do? This recent epiphany of my own mortality has inspired me to make my “bucket list.” For those of you who don’t know what a bucket list is, it is a list of things I hope/want before I ‘kick the bucket.’ This offering is not to be considered a complete list of things, more of a jumping off point if you will; more to come as I see fit. The following is in no particular order.

1. Smash a pie in someone’s face
2. Kiss the Blarney Stone
3. Tour a good portion of Europe (Paris, Rome, Austria, Denmark, Switzerland, et al)
4. Have a real life food fight
5. See the Mona Lisa in person
6. Master a foreign language – probably Spanish since I’m already in the process
7. Start taking piano lessons…again and fully learn to play
8. Bungee jump or sky dive
9. Attend Carnival in Rio de Janeiro
10. Make my own wine
11. Have a street named after me
12. Gamble in Monte Carlo, Monaco
13. Write and publish my memoirs
14. Attend the Olympics (I’m hoping to attend with my parents in 2012 in London)
15. Take part in a regatta

No comments:

Post a Comment