Thursday, December 3, 2009

I'm back!

What a crazy busy week this has been! Sorry for the delay in posts…

Thanksgiving was great and I had a blast during my five days away from the office. Though I see my family quite a bit [read: every weekend] I enjoyed getting to spend the holiday with them. Additionally, Black Friday was a success as well! I have a lot of great bargains for my family (and some for myself) to show for 18 hours of non-stop shopping. I just hope that the gifts I bought are liked. ‘Shout outs’ to Target, Express Fashion and Nordstrom – they had some AWESOME deals.

It’s hard to believe that 2010 is upon. I really swear that time is going by so fast now that I am over 21. I wonder if the doctor has a prescription he can write me to slow time down. I mean, we do have a pill for impotence AND restless legs syndrome – so why not develop that pharmaceutical concoction as well? Anyway, I must be living right, some good things have been happening and might lead to some really remarkable opportunities for me. I'm praying with crossed fingers - I'll keep you posted.

You better get out there and get with it (myself included) because there’s only 22 shopping days left before Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment