Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Talking trash...Tuesday style

Scientology a sham? (GASP) – What???
The Church of Scientology was convicted of fraud in France this week. Finally, someone sees that “religion” for what it is - a money-grubbing sham [read:cult]. Now if we (America) would follow in the footsteps of our European “frenimies” and convict them here in the motherland we’ll be doing good. It’s so ridiculous that it’s taken this long for people to really see them for what they are. I mean, I’ve known all along, have you ever read the Wikipedia description of the above mentioned “religion?” Aliens? Really… Just how stupid can Tom Cruise, Kirstie Alley, John Travolta, Jason Lee, Kelly Preston, et al be? No, wait, don’t answer that. Suckas’ all of them.


Black Friday – 31 Days and counting
Its official, I’ve started my Christmas shopping. Three gifts down, about 75 more to go... I have bought my Dad something that I just know he is going to love; I also purchased myself TWO of the same items. I can’t wait for them to come in. Additionally, I’m so ready for the cold weather and holidays. Food, Gifts, and Fun! I’m excited about Black Friday this year as well, I love to get up early and hit the ground running on this mad house of a day. It’s a tradition…


BlackBerry Tour no bueno
In a recent blog I let everyone know that I finally upgraded the old BlackBerry to the new BlackBerry World Phone Tour. I loved it, at first. However, after about a week I started to have some SERIOUS issues with the trackball system. Cut to a month and a half after I purchased it, it will hardly scroll horizontally. Scrolling vertically is no problem, but horizontally sends the cursor in what appears to be an epileptic seizure. Not to worry, though. I contacted my wireless service provider and found out there was an issue with the first shipment of Tours, more specifically, with each and every model manufactured in Mexico, and they are happy to replace the afflicted models with a brand new, epilepsy free model. I pick it up tomorrow – can’t wait. Mexico, get your act together; because it’s really an inconvenience to have to reprogram all of my specific device settings. Thank gosh the store can port all my contacts, calendar, and e-mail information, or I’d really by pissed.

1 comment:

  1. Do you fly solo on the Black Friday sales? Zee never wants to go, and I've always wanted a shopping partner to have my back when I fight over presents.

    ReplyDelete