Tuesday, August 4, 2009

ADAM

I cannot wait to see the movie Adam. It looks so out of the ordinary, and as one critic wrote “produces entirely unexpected results.” Now, I know what most of you are thinking…the last movie I couldn’t wait to see was Brüno, and as we all know…it sucked, royally. I’m still haunted by nightmares of all the crazy scenes in that movie; but, this movie is going to be different, I just know it. For starters it about a real disorder that many people have [aspergers syndrome], second, it won the Alfred P. Sloan Award at the Sundance Film Festival, and third, it has Hugh Dancy in it who is a terrific actor – in my humble opinion.

One problem, the movie isn’t set for national release since it’s an independent film. Adam was set to be released on August 6th in select cities so I haven’t been able to find it showing in any red states…until now! The Angelika Theater in Plano is showing Adam starting August 14 – mark your calendars people.

Check out the trailer and let me know what you think?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment