Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Couple of things...

Okay, just a couple of things really quick. It's late and tomorrow is a Council day so I need to get to bed.

First, I got a new cell phone - finally! I was so ready to send the Curve to the curb. I just got the new BlackBerry Tour, and might I just add it's awesome. I'm so glad I waited to upgrade. Okay, so I just had to get that off my chest. I love it!

Second, Bill O'Riley is a douche.

Third, I'm so sad that I missed/was unaware that Christopher Cross and a handful of other 80's legends were performing at the Myerson. From what I hear/read it was a great show, the only thing that would have made them better would have been that I was present.

Fourth, my friend who recently made a career change from commercial real estate to teaching (behavioral adjustment children none the less) has asked me to come and speak to her Student Council students, any topic, my choice. So I pose that question you, what should I speak on? I've got a couple ideas, but I really want to pick a good/interesting subject. Help me out 'guys.'

Fifth, I seriously think that Intervention has got to be one of the most disturbing shows on TV. I mean I'm glad they're getting help and have family that cares, but damn, some of the stuff they show.

Last,
I'm so ready for Fall and the holidays that follow. Bring on the food!

No comments:

Post a Comment