Saturday, August 8, 2009

Better late than never...

I know I'm only a month late getting them uploaded and published, but I got them up none the less. The pictures below are from my most recent vacation: New York City, Nashville, and Memphis. Sorry for the quality of some shots, my digital camera crapped out on me so I was reduced to using my BlackBerry as a camera.
Enjoy!

1 - The Manhattan Federal Building, NY - 2009

2 Lady Liberty, NY-2009

3 New York Nights, NY-2009

4 Times Square, NY-2009

5 My Mother & I @ Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
(Behind us is the Concorde)
6 The Grand Ole' Opry Welcome Wagon, TN-2009

7 Aaron Tippin, Grand Ole' Opry, TN 2009


8 Elvis Presley's Tacky Ass Living Room, Graceland-2009

9 Elvis Presley's Basement, Graceland-2009

No comments:

Post a Comment