Monday, September 28, 2009

For the love of DILL!

You’ve all read how much I like pickles. Well, I just wanted to make sure that everyone knows just to what extent. After tonight, I think I might honestly have a problem, a real big one. In fact somebody might want to call the Betty Ford Center and reserve a room for me. I was cleaning up the kitchen tonight when I opened the refrigerator door to get a drink and there they were, all seven of them; seven jars of pickles in my refrigerator! Now, I know what you’re saying, “why would you/anyone need seven jars of pickles?” And the answer isn’t entirely clear, but I like pickles, what can I say? Also, if you look closely, there are in fact only two jars of the same type of pickles; there’s two different brands of five different varieties available at ‘casa de Juan.’ One of my favorite snacks, which I admit sounds horrific, is baby dills and ranch. Now, I wasn't always a believer in this heavenly snack, but luckily I am…thanks to the phenomenal powers of persuasion of my friend Les.


1 comment:

  1. oh im glad you posted this!! I almost didnt believe you when you told me you had that many jars of pickles. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete