Thursday, July 9, 2009

Vassssup.

Okay, I’ll be the first to admit, I don’t really care too much about what other people think about me. I do, say, and wear what I want, when I want. Now let me say this, I do consciously think about how my actions or words will affect others. Take for instance, I would care if people thought I were dishonest, disrespectful, or a liar. With that being said, I want to see Bruno. No I’m dying to see Bruno. I know, I know, it’s a stupid show and something that a pimply face kid in say 10th grade would be dying to see…but so am I. And (I know you shouldn’t start a sentence with and, but...) I don’t care what anyone thinks, I am going to see it. It looks so freaking funny, and I desperately need a mindless movie that I can just watch and laugh without having to follow a complex or deranged plot.

Just saw on Channel 8 News this new sunscreen in pill form. Well damn, there goes one more idea I had that I should have patented. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. The movies I'm looking forward to the most are: Transformers (in IMAX), Julie & Julia, and Harry Potter!!!

    ReplyDelete