Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Talking the talk, but not walking the walk

Okay, so I finished watching President Obama’s press conference related to Healthcare. I’m sorry, but is it just me, or does Obama appear to be losing his touch? This reminds me of something my Mother use to always say to me “don’t bite off more than you can chew” and at this point it appears that President Obama is talking with his mouth full. He did a terrible job [In my opinion] fielding questions from reporters. My favorite point of the evening was when a White House correspondent reporter asked if, as a sign of good faith, would Congress along with the President be willing to be covered by the soon to be created universal health plan? Surprise, Surprise, Mr. Obama did his usually song & dance and yet again totally avoided the question. As a registered independent, I want to give President Obama a chance to regulate on America and the plethora of things currently going wrong in/with it, but it just seems I’m only hearing him make speech after speech and joke after joke – yet actually do nothing but spend money. And why won’t he allow the guest list of visitors to the White House to be released, could it be that he is on their payroll just like every other previous President?

Hillary was robbed - oh, I'm sorry, did I say that out loud?

No comments:

Post a Comment