Sunday, May 17, 2009

Celebrate good times…c’mon

As mentioned in a previous post my sister graduated with her MBA this weekend. Considering that she has a full-time job, and three year old triplets, this was a pretty hefty task. I must admit, my sister is very smart, but having a little brother who had previously completed the Masters program was a big help to her in her efforts. As a way to celebrate her accomplishment and rewarding my help to her we hit up Uptown. Anyway, we all (me, sister, bro-in-law, and bf) went to Trulucks for some delicious seafood, steak, and drinks. There was even free entertainment provided by a fellow diner. (See photo below, yes, I did take a photo) The gentleman sitting across from us miscalculated the table below slamming his wine glass down so hard it broke the stem…leaving him to hold the mutilated glass in his hand until the waiter was able to retrieve it. Needless to say, it was quite comical. Trust me, if you had been sitting at the table with us, you too would have erupted in laughter.

From Trulucks we ran back to the apartment to enjoy the celebratory Sprinkles cupcakes, then off to Capitol Pub for a night cap. I hope that my sister had a good time, I know I did.

My sister & her husband
Me & Krit

1 comment: