Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas, ex post facto

Well I don’t know about all of you, but I certainly had a good Christmas. I got some really cool things, a few I had a sneaky suspicion I might be receiving…others not even a clue. For starters the food dehydrator and jerky making kits is awesome. I have already made three batches, once I master the art of meat curing I plan to move on to veggies and fruits. Second, I love my new mini-blood pressure monitor. It’s so small I could wear it under my suit, well except that it’s a little loud when it’s inflating. Also, I got some new house shoes that could pass for regular loafers – that’s right I plan to wear them out to the store, gas station, bank, anywhere. I have no shame. On the other hand, I think that most of my family liked the things that I picked up for them. My mother already has the automatic composter up and running. Let’s just hope that the compost works well. Also, my sister like her jumbo candy jar filled to the brim with all different flavors of gums. My other sister also got a steamer, I have one and I know she will love it. Oh, also I got a real candy dispenser for my desk at work. Awesome! Still to come: a blazer, dress pants, and some new cowboy boots. I wasn’t able to find any I liked or the correct size prior to Christmas.

Now comes the hard part: 1) finding room for all of my new gifts, and 2) paying off all the ones I bought for other people. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment