Sunday, October 4, 2009

Everything you never needed to know about me

So, I got this "Friends Survey" via a social networking site and thought I would share the responses with my "many" (I use the term many loosely) devoted blog readers. Enjoy!

1. Name given at birth?
Withheld for concerns of crazy ass stalkers

2. Nicknames?
Jay or JJ

3. Favorite sayings?
Too many to list..."Too through", "I’m over it", "What the F?"

4. Hometown?
Caddo Mills, TX

5. Current Residence?
Dallas, TX

6. Croutons or Bacon bits?
Croutons all the way

7. Favorite salad dressing?
Italian

8. Shampoo or conditioner?
Is this asking if I use either of the above or what brands are my
favorites? Either way... Yes, I use them both. I alternate Frederic Fekkai & Nioxin shampoos and conditioners – I know, I’m high maintenance.

9. What is your favorite gum?
Fruit Stripe

10. Do you make fun of people?
Unfortunately, I do

11. Would you rather be deaf or blind?
Deaf

12. Have you ever been convicted of a crime?
No – thank you God!

13. One pillow or two, cotton or feathers?
Start out with two, then down to one. Down filled.

14. Pets?
Wester the Pester dog

15. Favorite Music?
I like all kinds of music with the exception of Reggae

16. Hobbies?
I’ve really been trying to take up a hobby. I currently don’t have any, I want a
couple though – any suggestions?

17. Toothpaste?
IsoActive Whitening in the morning & Sensodyne ProNamel at night

18. Favorite foods?
Too many to list, if you can’t tell by looking at me, I like to eat: American, Italian, Chinese, Sushi, Mexican, Latin, the list could go on forever

19. Do you like sushi and caviar?
Yes, both. I love sushi (any kind w/o tuna) and actually caviar as well, Ossetra is my favorite

20. Favorite town to chill in?
New York – of course

21. Favorite ice cream flavor?
I don’t like ice cream

22. Favorite drink (non-alcoholic)?
Unsweetened Iced tea, Luzianne brand preferred or lemonade

23. What would be the first thing you’d change about yourself?
Tough question, it would be a tie between my teeth and my flab

24. Favorite perfume/cologne?
Oh, again a tie. Ter’re de Hermes & Thierry Mugler B Men

25. Favorite Website(s)?
My blog of course

26. Favorite subject in school?
Elementary – Handwriting; Middle – Science; High – Work Co-Op

27. Least favorite subject in school?
Algebra

28. Favorite alcoholic drink?
Beer or SoCo & Red Bull or Seven & Seven

29. Favorite sport to watch?
Football or Basketball

30. Most Humiliating moment:
Like I want to relive that, I don’t think so

31. Do you know how to cook?
Yes, very well, thank you very much

32. If you could change your name, what would it be?
Either John Paul or I’ve always wanted a name with an X in it, like Deveraux for a last name

33. Do you read?
Yes, I’m reading Heart of Darkness at the moment

34. What do you order at McDonalds?
Two Cheeseburger Meal, Supersized with a Coke, once in a Blue Moon, I'll do a Big Mac Meal not supersized with a Coke

35. Dream Job?
Professional Chef, or if I could stomach blood an Eye Doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment