Monday, October 5, 2009

Mindless chatter

Celebrity Feud, 2.0 - Eminem vs. Mariah

I actually knew nothing about this until B squared and AK brought it up over drinks. Is this not the best celebrity feud in a while? Not sure about you, but I gotta’ say, I’m team Eminem – all the way. The kid has mad skills, yes, I like Eminem. I have always liked Eminem I own every album he’s ever produced. Does that make me trashy? No, I don’t think so, but then again if it does, I don’t care. If you aren’t aware of the synopsis of said feud, Eim’ & Mariah (Mary P) purportedly dated for a while a few years ago, only Mariah refuses to admit it – going so far to say that Eminem is lying and of course he says she’s lying and has proof. She released Obsessed with the following lyrics “Ooh boy why you so obsessed with me? Boy I want to know- lyin’ that you’re sexin me, When everybody knows it’s clear that you’re upset with me, Ohh finally found a girl that you couldn’t impress Last man on the earth- still couldn’t get this…” To which he fired back The Warning complete with the following lyrics “I’m a hair away from getting carried away and getting’ sued…I can describe areas of your house that you wouldn’t find on an episode of Cribs, A blow below ribs if I hear another word so don’t go opening your jibs cause every time you do it’s just another load of fibs, I ain’t saying this shit again, ho. You know what it is. It’s a warning shot for before I blow up ya whole spot, Call my bluff and I’ll release every f$$king thing I got, Including the voicemails right before you flipped your top, When me and Luis were tryin’ to stick two CD’s in the same spot…” I actually like both songs, but be honest, he eviscerated both Mariah and Nick. You MUST go to youtube.com and listen to both tracks. Stay tuned, I’m hoping for round two, or according to Eminem “The Attack.”

Condiments? Yes, ketchup, please

I was thoroughly offended by three different restaurateurs featured on the Travel Channels, Food Paradise television show. Apparently people from both Chicago and New York City don’t think that ketchup should be eaten or even placed/allowed on a hot dog. The owner of one New York hot dog eatery went as far to say that “ketchup is for the uneducated and ignorant coinsurer.” Well F them, see if I EVER eat at their establishment. The Chicago hot dog eatery featured said that while they do cater to the consumer, they won’t actually “place the ketchup on the hot dog, instead we’ll give you a packet” as they refuse to be responsible for this travesty. What the F ever. I like ketchup on my hot dog AND I HATE mustard. All I can say is that their ass better not come to my apartment and ask for mustard…

No comments:

Post a Comment