Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thursday ALMOST Friday

You know...I'm really mad at myself. I had three, possibly more really great blogs I was going to write to share. However, as soon as I had said epiphany I thought to myself "self, this is so good, you don't want to forget this - write it down now." And, what did I do? Didn't write it down and here I am now wracking my brain trying to remember what it was. Well - I can't. I will continue trying to think of it, because, trust me, they were really good. In the meantime I'll just leave you with my weeks ramblings...

I am so ready for summer. I can't wait to be laying by my parents pool sweating the pounds away and working on my tan with Krit. I could certainly use a little R&R.

Aside from the cold weather that I am sick of, was this recent snowstorm not the greatest thing? I mean, who would have thought a record snowfall of seven inches in Dallas was in the cards. Pretty awesome. Weslee didn't know how to act - nor did I. I can just see all of my nieces and nephews playing in it.

Taking a weeks vacation in March; but, what to do or where to go is the question. If I were a homeowner I would pick some chore or task like painting a room or cleaning out the gutters, but alas I am not. So I would like to take a short trip somewhere. Just not sure what to do yet.

Thinking about buying the following books: The Politician (Andrew Young) which covers the John Edwards scandal and/or I am Ozzy (Ozzy Ozbourne) which is an auto-biography that covers the "Prince of Darkness." Not that I am a fan of either John E. or Ozzy O. just thought they might be an interesting read. Your thoughts?

What a hell of a week at work its been. I am certainly earning my pay - though never enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment