Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow me...one more time.

What a beautiful morning it was today. Me and Wester headed out this morning for our standard morning walk and we both did a double-take. Neither of us had seen this much snow in a while. I really wanted to take him out and let him play in it for a little while, but A) apartments don’t allow much space for grass so space was limited, B) Wes has to be on a leash 24/7 when outside so I don’t know how easily I could have snapped the pics with a leash in hand, and C) it was 7:20 am in the morning and I didn’t want to be out playing in the snow at that time…when I should have been on my way to work.

Cut to this evening when I got home from work. Snow is covering everything! It wasn’t really that slick when I stepped out for lunch, but my car was all over the road on the way home. I wish it would snow all night and give everyone the opportunity to take a “snow day.”

No comments:

Post a Comment