Monday, January 18, 2010

I'm the kind of person who...

Believes that if you push the elevator button multiple times - it will arrive faster.

Will try to cook something along with a cooking show, only to throw all the food away when it tastes like crap.

Has to have all of the bottles, cans of soda, bottles of condiments, etc in the refrigerator facing the same direction.

Carries on 5+ min conversations with myself and/or my dog.

Thanks to his grandmother, is extremely superstitious, and WILL NOT put shoes on any table or a hat on the bed.

Thinks that beer, wine, or liquor just tastes better after midnight.

Balances my checkbook old-school style with a register, calculator, and bank statement once a week.

Despises voice mails.

Loves getting mail - even bills.

Won't touch raw meat, instead I wear kitchen or latex gloves when handling raw meat.

1 comment:

  1. love all your blogs! They always make me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete