Thursday, January 7, 2010

Couple of thoughts...

David Guetta
My latest obsession: David Guetta. You may, or may not have heard of him. I hadn’t until about three weeks ago. He is very well known music producer in France who is just now beginning to break on to the scene, so to speak, in the United State. Um, what can I say besides uber talented. His music style isn’t for everyone, but it is for me. It very techy, electronic, and catchy. You most likely have (or soon will have) heard his latest song featuring Akon – Sexy Chick. Check it out here.

Winning Points, Winning Choices
I officially started the Weight Watchers, Winning Points program at the first of the year. It was a little challenging at the beginning, but I’m pretty sure that I’ve got it now. So far, no cheating and I’ve have stayed within my daily points range. I’m being realistic, so I really like the fact that Weight Watchers still allows for eating out and some occasional fast food. I weigh in again on Monday, results to follow. 20 pounds or bust…fingers crossed.

Patience is a virtue...
So I had a bit of an impulse by the other day. I found this very cool and different cologne that was being described on TV by a celebrity. One problem, it’s pretty much only available in Europe. Not to worry, though, FedEx delivers! I can’t wait for my new colognes arrival. I am big on buying things before I even get to see, touch, or smell them, and this purchase is no different. I bought my Lexus without even seeing it, special ordered it and had it shipped in from Japan. I bought my current car without even driving it. I purchased it and the first time I drove it, was off the lot. I’m a bit of a cologne whore so this will fit nicely with my collection – I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment