Wednesday, June 2, 2010

For those who care.


Due to changes to my DVR I’ve had to reevaluate my priorities as related to TV shows that I watch. In order to efficiently use the available space on my DVR I had to purge my series recording list. The results below are what were left after the dust settled…

Keeping:

Modern Family – best new show on television, hands down
Cougar Town – starring Courtney Cox
Brothers & Sisters – the Walker clan in all its glory
Nightline – a nightly ritual, keeps me up on world news
Chelsea Handler – a much needed comical look at today’s news
Real Housewives of New Jersey – “la mieux” of the Bravo series
Wipeout – this show and wine/beer go well together
The Office – seriously, who could get rid of this show

Ditched:

Desperate Housewives – ditched this dumb ass show a year ago
Ugly Betty – sorry, Betty, needed space for more interesting/believable series
Gossip Girl – whatever drew me to this stupid ass show – oh yeah, Blake Lively
Parks & Recreation – I see enough of this in live and living color at work
Iron Chef – it repeats ad nauseum daily so no need to DVR this show

No comments:

Post a Comment