Sunday, May 16, 2010

Tom, ta-Tom, Tom, Tom’s…



So I went looking for some new shoes this weekend, and as usual, wound up at Nordstrom. Didn’t find what I was looking for, but did come home with a new pair of shoes. A new, super-trendy, navy pair of Toms. Now, some (my mother, two sisters, and father) may baulk at these barely there canvas gems, but not me. I bought a pair and never looked back. Sidebar: for every pair of Toms shoes you buy, “Tom” the owner of Toms shoes gives a pair to a child in need. Very awesome and altruistic… I wasn’t sure how comfortable the shoes would be, after all, they are nothing but canvas and a very thin sole. Well imagine my surprise when I put them on and they were SUPER comfortable. Now, I will say this – you will get a couple looks and stares, and not so nice comments (as I did from my family), but they are totally worth it. If nothing else, you’ll be helping a kid in need. Go get a pair today!

No comments:

Post a Comment